With the development and changes of social and economic structure, family demographic structure and information technology and the improvement of human requirements for the safety, comfort and efficiency of the home environment, the demand for intelligent home furnishing has greatly increased, and more and more family requirements Smart home products not only need to meet some basic needs, but also require smart home systems to be simple, convenient and safe in terms of function expansion, extension and even services.
Intelligent furniture system adopts technology introduction
The smart curtain system is an integral part of the smart home system, so its technology is also the same as the smart home system. Although the concept of smart home appeared very early and the market demand has always existed, the development of smart home has not been widely applied and popularized for a long time due to the breakthrough of related technologies. The current smart home technologies in the market are introduced as follows:
1) Wired method: In this method, all control signals must be connected by wire, and the signal lines on the controller side are even more scary, and it is quite difficult to troubleshoot once encountered. The disadvantage of the wired mode is very prominent, the wiring is complicated, the workload is large, the cost is high, the maintenance is difficult, and the networking is not easy. These shortcomings eventually lead to the fact that the wired smart home is only in the concept and pilot stage, and cannot be promoted on a large scale.
2) Wireless mode: The wireless system for smart home needs to meet several characteristics: low power consumption, stability, and easy expansion and connection to the grid; as for the transmission speed, it is obviously not the focus of such applications. Several wireless methods currently available for smart home
1) Bluetooth: It is a radio technology that supports short-range communication (generally within 10m) of devices. The communication distance of this technology is too short, and it belongs to the point-to-point communication method, which is not suitable for the requirements of smart home.
2) Wi-Fi: In fact, it is another name for IEEE 802.11b. Its biggest feature is that it is convenient for people to access the Internet anytime, anywhere. However, for smart home applications, the shortcomings are obvious, high power consumption and strong networking expertise. High power consumption is a fatal flaw for deploying low-power sensors anytime, anywhere. Therefore, although Wi-Fi is very popular, it only plays a supplementary role in smart home applications.
3) Zigbee: The basis of Zigbee is IEEE802.15. But IEEE only deals with low-level MAC layer and physical layer protocols, so the Zigbee Alliance has extended IEEE to standardize its network layer protocols and APIs. Zigbee is an emerging short-range, low-rate, low-power wireless network technology, mainly used for short-range wireless connections. It has the characteristics of low complexity, low power consumption, low speed, low cost, ad hoc network, high reliability, and beyond the line of sight. It is mainly suitable for automatic control and remote control and other fields, and can be embedded in various devices. In short, Zigbee is a cheap, low-power, self-organizing short-range wireless communication technology. These characteristics conform to the requirements and trends of the development of the Internet of Things. At present, the application of the Internet of Things and Zigbee technology in smart home, industrial monitoring and health care has a great integration.
4) Sub-GHz (315M/433M/868M/915M): These radio frequency technologies are widely used in vehicle monitoring, remote control, telemetry, small wireless networks, identification, non-contact RF and other places, but due to their weak anti-interference ability, The networking is inconvenient, the reliability is average, and the application effect in the smart home is generally good.
Zigbee Motorized Smart Curtain System Ideal Solution
Chengdu Ebyte Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the development of wireless bottom layers. The company's wireless products are mainly used for secondary development by other companies that produce products. Therefore, Ebyte's wireless serial ports and other products are rich in function integration, and Power consumption is controlled very low. Ebyte wireless products are relatively rich, there are 170M, 230M, 433M, 495M, 868M, 915M, 2.4G and other frequency bands wireless modules, Bluetooth, WFI products are also many, no need for user development, you can directly use serial port or 485. data transmission. The internal controller of the product is basically realized by imported single-chip microcomputer, which has stable performance, abundant resources and low power consumption. Help engineers quickly implement wireless electric intelligent curtain system.
Wisdom changes life, Zigbee electric intelligent curtain system brings convenience and intelligence to life. Ebyte's Zigbee system solution can provide stable products, convenient design process, and complete design solutions, allowing users to fully enjoy the high-quality life brought by technology.